Follow me as I share my pageant experiences and to stay up to date on my appearances, photo shoots, national pageant (June 2013) and more! And remember to always wear your invisible crown ;)

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Reaching my Destination

After a 15 hour flight from Saipan me and my twin sister (yes there's two of me), arrived in Idaho!  Right when we arrived we only had a week till school started at Boise State, pretty crazy huh!  But we pulled it off and got all the classes we NEEDED :)

 
Me and Yvonne in the BSU library on the first day of school!


After living on my own I started and almost rushed into my independence.  As much as I love my parents its nice to do things your way to help you grow as an individual, and that's exactly what I did. I claim Idaho as a second home to me now because of how much I've grown as a person. 
As I continue to grow I still thank my parents for EVERYTHING they done for me because they have created a great foundation for me and my sisters to always stay true to yourself and ALWAYS remember your morals and values.
Thank you Mom & Dad <3


My proud parents representing Boise State in Saipan.



No comments:

Post a Comment